This policy applies to all individuals participating in the physical and extreme physical workout programs offered by Apex Rises (“Programs”).
Apex Rises provides running coaching services and does not assume responsibility for any injury, death, or other damage that may occur as a result of participating in the Programs. Participants are fully responsible for their own health and well-being and assume all risk associated with participating in the Programs.
By participating in the Programs, participants acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Understanding of Risks: Participants understand and acknowledge that participating in physical and extreme physical activities carries inherent risks, including, but not limited to, the risk of injury, death, or other damage.
- Assumption of Risks: Participants voluntarily assume all risks associated with participating in the Programs, including but not limited to, any injury, death, or other damage that may occur as a result of their participation.
- Release of Liability: Participants release and discharge Apex Rises, its employees, agents, contractors, and affiliates, from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising from their participation in the Programs.
- Indemnification: Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Apex Rises, its employees, agents, contractors, and affiliates, from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising from their participation in the Programs.
- Health Status: Participants represent and warrant that they are in good health and have no physical or medical condition that would prevent them from participating in the Programs. Participants acknowledge that it is their responsibility to consult with their physician prior to participating in the Programs and that they have seen a doctor in the past 12 months who has cleared them to train. Runners or athletes also have the responsibility to inform the coaches of Apex Rises if their health is not good.
- Changes to Policy: Apex Rises reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
- Governing Law: This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Apex Rises is located.
By participating in the Programs, participants acknowledge that they have read and understand this policy and agree to be bound by its terms.
Date: 06 February 2023